Monday 24 June 2013

Sparletta Integrated Campaign

The Brief:

"Identify an iconic South African brand that appears to be nearing the end of its lifecycle or could do with a major overhaul and discover what it means whereby to give it an exciting new lease on life."

My Brand:

Sparletta

My Concept: 


The purpose of Sparletta is to encourage a spirit of having fun. It encourages a harmless bending of rules for the sake of having fun, but not open rebellion. Sparletta’s branding and advertising serves a purpose of encouraging and promoting fun and youthful play, it is all about having a good time and releasing the fun found within every individual, it is all about having good memories to share and enjoyment that’ll never die. Therefore my concept is - All you need is sparletta.

My message:
The message behind my Sparletta campaign is a simple one, if you drink Sparletta the fun will never die; it is all you need to have a good time.

Executions: (excuse the lack of photoshop skills i am a copywriter not a designer- bear with.)

Billboard ads: Concept- Sparletta is the party, it is all the fun you need- "all you need is sparletta."




Print Ads: (would be found in a magazine) concept- Sparletta has been there through it all, with Sparletta the fun never dies, with Sparletta you can do it all.




Ambient Ad: (once again i apologize for my photoshopping skills, or should i say the lack there of.) concept- Release the fun



Radio Ad:

Client: Sparletta
Title: There is no such thing as bad memories with Sparletta.
Writer: Carmen Avern-Taplin
Time: 30’

FVO: I’ve had a hard life. People don’t get me, they just don’t understand my pain. I mean, when I was one I could run without falling, when I was two I could speak five languages, fluently. When I was three I could ride my bike with no handlebars. When I was four I had an IQ of 159. When I was five I saw the spice girls perform live. When I was six I choked on a smartie and got sponsored a lifetime supply of chocolate. When I was seven I was the face of GUESS KIDS. When I was eight I won a trip to Disney Land and met Britney Spears. When I was nine I wore two left shoes to a party by accident. When I was ten I lost a fairy wheel. When I was eleven I dropped my Oreo into a cup of milk. When I was twelve I met the boy of my dreams. When I was thirteen I got my first armpit hair. When I was fourteen I met Nelson Mandela. When I was fifteen I made the Junior Olympic team, for three different sports and when I was sixteen I won best sweet sixteen party on MTV.

SFX: (Girl lets out a deep sad sigh)

MVO: Sparletta making life too good since 1955.








No comments:

Post a Comment